Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Analysis of Project in the Real World


 Analysis of Project in the Real World Quotes:

1) It is a safeguard against overlooking novel solutions. Page 33 2) You analyze a problem by defining all its important factors, as well as the immediately apparent options for solutions. Page. 33 3) Under what circumstances do we think things are real? Page. 34 4) which the particulars of the events and activities to which we attend are organized and made sensible Page. 34

Information for quotes: Landa, R. (2010). Advertising by Design: Generating and Designing Creative Ideas Across Media. Wiley


I believe the analysis of the real world would of been a  great success as I believe what I did was very entertaining and, the world that this stuff is involved in would of got it too. This is not a product that everyone knows, so I think that I did an alright job showing what is it, basically letting people know its powerful compared to whatever else s out there. This final project was very exciting and I enjoyed it very much. It made me think alot when seeing ads on tv and what I could do to make my product different then others. I had a great experience with this. And I liked it very much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment