Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WEEK 5 EOC - Super Bowl Advertisement


Super Bowl Commercial Ad

This is an Advertisement that was placed on the super bowl back when I was growing up that I have always remembered. Budweiser does it; they are a beverage company that supplies alcoholic drinks. The reason I like it so much is because the whole time there showing the AD they are drilling there name of there product in your head in a funny manner. The frogs are ribbiting "Bud" "Weis" "er". It was done in 1995 during the super bowl this particular one I chosen to show. The only time they really showed this was during the super bowl as well. They did this for a couple years I believe if I remember correctly but, it obviously worked as I remember it being the best one to this day. I don’t really watch the super bowl ever year but I remember this ad as a kid, and I still like it to this day. They do not make these commercials with the frogs anymore as it has been discontinued I guess you could say. But, if they brought it back I would probably watch the super bowl more often. I have heard from a lot of people that ads are some of the main reasons why a lot of people watch the super bowl especially if there team is not the team playing. As well this is one of the most expensive ways to show your ad on television is on this day. Anyways this AD to me is the best one and I would enjoy seeing it again. You should take look at the link above is you never seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment