Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WEEK 9 EOC: Creative Content


What I want to do with my creative content is taking a picture; of a scene where there is a LAN party going on. LAN party is a group of friends, competitors, and or a group of NERDS get together for a gaming experience. They all bring their systems, and sit down and game against one another. They will be playing a game of some sort that obviously takes high quality GPU to support the graphics. One person will have a Mid-grade GPU from the same company EVGA, and the other will have the EVGA TITAN. In the picture I either want to show the person with the mid-grade EVGA unsatisfied because, he or she will be loosing and or having graphical issues because they can’t support high quality gaming on one monitor. The person with the EVGA TITAN, will be happy and excited as he or she is winning obviously and has not only one monitor but a TRI-SCREEN experience going on and a crowd surrounding him or her, as the other person does not have anyone surrounding them when he used to have someone surrounding then when he first arrived. I don’t know if I want to do this in Storyboard Mode or Billboard mode, but how I want to show this so far in my mind I’m thinking storyboard mode would be best to explain what I’m trying to get a crossed.  I haven’t decided if I want to use a different product besides EVGA as the competitors using the midgrade yet either, I’m trying not to bash other companies in the advertisement I want to do. But, this is what I have decided I want to do so far. I might change it up al little bit as I have not yet taken any pictures yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment