Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WEEK 7 EOC: The Pitch

I want to do an advertisement on a EVGA GTX TITAN it is the most powerful GPU out there for a multi-screen gaming experience. It will blow your mind away on how many frames per second you can can get. Even compared to its past products like the GTX 690. Two GTX 690's in SLI won’t even get close to a GTX TITAN by itself. The TITAN will outmatch it. So the slogan that I want to pick is “Embrace the Power of a GOD” Because there talking about the TITAN. And TITANS are a huge part of a Greek and roman wars of mythology. So basically if you own this product you will have the power of a god in your gaming experience online giving you the most frame rates eligible known to technology for purchase now. How I want to advertise this is a storyboard showing a few images, how you will be discouraged as a gamer if you don’t have one of these units. How I will show this is with someone gaming on a modern game that requires such a product and them not winning on a slower system, and then again with them gaming with the power of a god the “TITAN” winning the match because they own the product. I do not own this product and already told my wife when I get the savings I will get it. I Chose this product because, I know how good it is and how much I love it and I believed I can advertise it in a good and meaningful manner. This may not be a product that everyone knows but in my world it is a product that everyone should know and I want to advertise it for that reason. Everyone has a computer and you want it to run smoothly and this is something that will allow that especially if you into Photography and filming because this product can produce a lot of potential to allow such a future, photo editing and film editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment